About Me

Friday, April 20, 2012

Another card for next class


Here's another card that we'll be doing at card class next week.  I still haven't decided what the center of the flower should be.  The center on this card is glass glitter.  But I'm thinking that I like the center one that's not on the card.  What do you think? 


Here's a two page scrapbook spread that I did at the Creative Retreat last weekend.  I'm thinking that I need to add a scrapbook class to my schedule.  Would you like to make scrapbook pages? 
These pictures aren't that great but guess what?  Today I bit the bullet and ordered a new camera.  It's a digital 35mm with a couple of different lenses.  It'll be in next week and I'll probably have to play with it for a while before I start using it for blog pictures.  And then again maybe it'll be so easy that I won't have any problems using it.  I can hardly wait.  Then I need to build some kind of light box to use for taking pictures of cards.

1 comment:

  1. I like all of the centers Lynn, so it would be very hard for me too choose. Maybe go with the most "mailable" card? Yes, you should start doing scrapebook pages -- everybody needs to have a scrapbook (doesn't have to hold family pictures, it could be other momentos or pets). As far as cameras, mine is a cheap one but I edit my pictures in Picasa 3 (free on the web) and that makes all the difference.

    ReplyDelete