About Me

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Retired list is out.

The retired list is out and if you didn't get one just let me know.  They've retired some of my favorite stamp sets so I can hardly wait to see the new catalog to see what's in there. 
Here's a card from next weeks card class and it uses two of the retiring stamp sets.

The wolf's head is from In Wilderness and the wolf at the bottom is from Nature Silhouettes.  I love both of these sets so there better be some new wild life stamps in the new book.

And here's a  6 x 6 scrapbook page that I did at Ronda's Creative Retreat last weekend.  The color is not good.  The cardstock is really Rich Razzleberry.  A couple of ladies went right back to their tables and made 12 x 12 pages out of this.  Really cool.  I've got more scrapbook pages to show you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment