About Me

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Retiring accessories

Have you had a chance to look at the list of retiring accessories?  If you have then your probably wondering why the 12 X 12 card stock is on the list.  It's NOT retiring.  It's being reconfigured.  Now when you buy a pack of 12 X 12 card stock it will all be smooth.  If you want textured card stock it comes in an assorted pack.  And how about the ribbons?  The new catalog now has ribbon in almost every color, which I love.  There's only a couple of colors that don't have ribbon to match.  And have you noticed that some of the items are discounted?  Be sure to check out the prices and see what's being offered at a discount.
I just got my new catalog yesterday and I still haven't had time to sit down and really look it over but there's some really cool new sets.  I'm going to start a list and see what size bank loan I'll need.  And you can see the new catalog soon.  Just let me know if you want one and I'll get them ordered for you.
Now I'm off to study the catalog.  I'll let you know what I find.

No comments:

Post a Comment