About Me

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Last Chance and Sneak Peek

Here's a couple of stamp sets that are retiring and one sneak peek at a new stamp set.  This first one is "Just Buzzin' By"  It's such a cute stamp set and just right for little kids cards.  I'm sorry to see this one go.


 This next one is one of my all time favorites.  It's "Beware Pirates"  How can they get rid of Captain Sparrow?  I'll not be putting this one on the sale table.  It's going to hang around for a long time doing birthday cards for all the pirate wanna be's that I know.  Like my cousin Keith, who wants a Pirate theme for their 25th wedding anniversary.


 And here's a sneak peek at a stamp set out of the new catalog.  I'm not going to tell you anything about it except that it shows a new stamp set, new in color, new punch and some new designer series paper.



2 comments:

  1. LOL, for someone who was not going to say anything about the third card, I think you said all that can be said!! You know I was not even going to buy this from the sneak peak, but because it was the bundle I said why not. And I am so very, very glad now as I love it after making this card. I love your pirate card too, don't have this set; but then I don't have any little pirates either. Hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to miss "Just Buzzing By" soooo much!! It has been one of my favorites for along time. I haven't played with the pendant set yet but it looks like I am going to have to give it a whirl - your card is too cute! See you soon, Laurie

    ReplyDelete