About Me

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Card Class

Here's a few cards from last weeks card class.  I've been really busy with graduation open houses but today is the last three open houses so then I can really concentrate on swap cards for convention.  That's coming up way to fast.  But I have finally settled on three designs for swaps so now I just need to get busy.  But there's not much going on this week.  Right.  Tomorrow night I'm going to church because I didn't get up in time this morning.  Tues I'm going to Home Depot with Todd to get some supplies that he needs to do some work on the house.  I need to go to the eye doctor to get my glasses adjusted.  I need an appointment with my regular doctor so I can get my prescriptions renewed.  And I need to go to Fashion Bug to return some capris that I didn't bother to try on.  But there's not much going on

When you look at these cards please remember that all of these stamp sets are retiring and you only have until Thursday to order any retiring items that you might want. 



No comments:

Post a Comment