About Me

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Springtime Vintage class

As promised here are pictures of the things that we did in my Springtime Vintage class today.  Just a reminder that this paper is in the Occasions Mini and only available until the end of April.

 Sometimes the back side of the paper is totally different but also very beautiful.  I love the flowers but I love this simple pattern also.
 And here's some flowers plus the tulip embossing folder and a beveled window pane.  Oh, there's also a key trinket on this one.

 This is a little post-it note holder just the right size to carry in a purse.

 Just a little different look from the second one above.

Do you like the button?  It's one of the things that you can get for free out of the Sale-A-Bration mini.
I'll post the rest of the things tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, look at you girlfriend!! Beautiful projects. I hope my friends don't visit this post because they will be wanting to know why they don't get to do all these projects at my classes. Love how you showcased all of the great products in the Occasions Mini.

    ReplyDelete