About Me

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Card Class

Today was my regular March card class.  It's normally on Thurs but I'm having surgery tomorrow (hopeully if the weather co-operates) so card class was today.  Since all my books are out in the Paper Palace and it's sleeting I'm not writing to much about these cards.  I guess if you have questions you'll have to email me or comment and I'll get back to you.

 The one above is using a new stamp set that will be coming out in the next big catalog in July.  It's called Four Frames.
 This pink one is called Hope and Strength and it's in the summer mini.  This is a special fund raising set from Stampin Up!.  Some of the money from every set sold will go to breast cancer researh.


 On this card we're recycling.  Do you recognize the carrot?  It's the blister pack from the snail adhesive.  I didn't think of this myself.  I saw a card last year done this way so I saved all of the packs from snail for the whole year.
 This paper is some of the free stuff that you can get out of the Sale-A-Bration mini. 
 Here's a close up of the three layers on the front of the card.  I just off set the middle layer for a different effect.

I did this card in pink and it was beautiful but I decided that I needed to get away from pink so I tried Cajun Craze.  All of the ladies said that they liked it.
That's all for tonight.  Gotta go pack a few things and then get to bed.  Morning comes way to early.

1 comment:

  1. Love your cards Lynn! I think the bunny holding the flowers is just the cutest Easter card. Wish I would have seen this before my class last Saturday. I will be praying for you to have a successful surgury and fast recovery. I hope you are going to have somebody help you with your recovery. Please keep us updated. Hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete