About Me

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Purse acessory.

You probably remember the bag that I got from Stampin Up! when I went to Leadership back in Jan.  And I got a wallet to match.  I just love this purse.  It's very light weight and has a lot of room in it.
Well, I decided that it needed another acessory to go with it so I made this.
It's like the card holders that we made at the Sale-A-Bration kick off but I made it to match my bag.  It's an empty stamp case and I used Early Espresso and Whisper White card stock.  I inked up the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder with Early Espresso ink by using my brayer and then ran the white card stock though it.  Isn't this cool.  It matches my bag and wallet really well.  Some times I have good ideas.  I put a note pad, calendar and post it notes inside the case and I carry it in my bag. 
I know that I said that I was going to show you the projects from my class today but I decided that I needed to show this while it was on my mind.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Lynn!! I am having a class next month doing these as I love them so much. You are right, you matched it up perfect with your purse (yes, I'm jealous).

    ReplyDelete