About Me

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Well, I'm here to say that I had great intentions to post something every day. Then, wham, real life hits and things go to the side of the road. My brother called me early yesterday morning to tell me that my cousins husband had died in the night. They live about 1/2 from me and Carol wanted me to be the one to start calling family to let them know what happened. Well, between phone calls and everything else I never even thought about this blog. And I'm not sure when I'll get back to posting Sale-A-Bration cards but I'll try.

1 comment:

  1. Lynn, I am so very sorry to hear this and my prayers are with you and your family. Your cousin is very blessed to have you there by her side during this difficult time. I know from personal experience how much she must appreciates your help now and in the days to come. Bless you for being there for her. Sandi

    ReplyDelete