About Me

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

More card class samples

Can you believe that I went to Detroit today to go shopping at IKEA? The weather wasn't to bad but some of the drivers just don't believe in slowing down. On the way home we stopped in Holly to shop at the Goodwill store and then we came through Owosso and stopped at the Wrought Iron Grill for supper.
Here's the last four card's from last week's card class. This one is a straight copy of one that I got as a swap at leadership. I love this stamp set and hope it doesn't retire any time soon.
This one uses the Christmas ornament punch. I thought that it was pretty easy but most of the ladies said that it was hard. I think it was because they had a hard time lining up the petals.

Here's a simple Valentine's card. Sometimes we need to go back to the simple cards. And this one is simple. The scallop edge is the new punch that you can get for free in the Sale-A-Bration catalog.


This card is a copy of one that Shelli showed at Leadership. Her's was a little more detailed but I like this one. I thought that this would be the hardest one that we did but what do I know?

Tomorrow I'll start posting some cards that I did for the Rubber Queens Sale-A-Bration kickoff last Sat. I showed some cards using the new punches in the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs.








2 comments:

  1. So, what did you get at IKEA???? Lucky you to go there; I still haven't been (probably a good thing). I always pick out stuff on-line and send somebody else with a "truck." Beautiful cards -- especially the ornament punch flower. What did you use for your leaves (embosslit?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sandi,
    You should see the IKEA store. It's all about storage. They have a couple of small apartments set up so you can see how small a space you really need.
    Yes, the leaves are the embosslit.

    ReplyDelete