About Me

Monday, February 22, 2010

Here's another card using things from the Sale-A-Bration mini catalog. I didn't have time today to stamp so I went through some of my swap cards and found this one by Lisa Ashton, a fellow Rubber Queen. She used three different things from the mini on this card. Starting with the designer paper on the background. It's called Welcome Neighbor and it has 72 sheets of paper in the pack and you can get it free.
The stamp set is Happy Moments and the greeting is Whimsical Words and they are both in the mini. And then notice the ribbon. It's the new satin ribbon that's in the Occasions mini. So Lisa really loaded this card with new things. I love the greeting.

And this Thursday is my regular card class so if you want to come just let me know. And then we'll hope that the snow isn't to bad. Today was real interesting with the snow and the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment