About Me

Friday, December 4, 2009

It's a beautiful day in the neighbor hood. The snow is beautiful and it looks like there's already about 4". I just hope it quits soon so I can go shopping. I need to get some groceries in. Tiger is coming to spend the night tomorrow so I need some snacks and things that he likes.

Here's a couple more stocking stuffers. This one is really cute for little kids. It's just a cello bag of chocolate jimmies with the poem attached.


Here's another one with candy. This one is suitable for anyone who likes the sour cherry balls. I found the best place to buy these is at Gander Mountain. Check out the candy sometime when your there. They have lots of old fashioned candy and it's usually in big bags. Anyway, here it is. A cello bag with a Top Note topper and the poem. The ribbon is out of the Holiday Mini and the little trees are from a sizzlit in the mini. Sorry I can tell you the exact name of things but my catalog is out in the Paper Palace and I'm in the house and to lazy to walk that far. (about 12 feet)




Hope your Christmas crafting is going well and if you need any help just give me a call.


No comments:

Post a Comment