About Me

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Here's what you missed if you didn't come to the Stocking Stuffer class on Monday. This is a gum holder. It's made on the same principal as the popcorn holders. You adhere the card stock to the cardboard sleeve around the gum and then when you pull the ribbon the foil packet of gum will pop up. Sorry the picture isn't clearer.



This is just a little notebook that was covered and decorated. If you watch at dollar stores you can get these really reasonable. The buttons were cut on the Sizzix.


This is a little lip balm holder. This is the outside.


This is what the inside looks like. I don't know where I first saw this so I can't give credit but I do know that I didn't think it up by myself.


I'll post a couple more tomorrow. We did 10 items.



No comments:

Post a Comment