About Me

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Tonight was our regular monthly Rubber Queens meeting and we saw some really cool demonstrations. I'm going to be busy making some of them next week. This card by Sandy Haynes won the card contest. Isn't it beautiful? The next all day meeting is coming up on Sept. 26th. Everyone is invited. I'll post more information as soon as details are finalized but here's a sneek peek. We'll be making this cool scrapbook box. You'll have to come and make one for yourself to see how it works. This one was made by Brenda Van Woert. She used the Cottage Wall designer series paper on this. I love it.
I probably won't be posting much in the next few days because we're going camping and I'm not sure if I'll be able to find a Wi-Fi spot. My sister and my sister-in-law picked out some paper and stamps to take with them and do cards this weekend but I'm kind of lazy and I'm not planning on doing much of anything except communing with nature. You know, sleeping, eating, napping, etc.
I hope you all have a great Labor Day Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment