About Me

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I had such a busy day yesterday that I was to tired to post these pictures last night. I just couldn't keep my eyes open. My niece's little boy was here all day long because his mother was in Grand Rapids with her brother and sister-in-law and their new baby boy. Tiger is a joy to have around but I don't get a lot of work done when he's here. But I did get a little stamping done after he went home. These are the Christmas tags that I've been working on for my Nov. card class. You probably can't see it in the picture but the reindeers horns are embossed in gold. If you use an erasable ink pen you can emboss it. So that's what I did. Just drew over the horns with the ink pen and then embossed them with gold powder.
In this picture the red scallop and the black scallop are made larger than the regular scallop by using four scallops and then adhering them together. You can put the corner of one scallop anywhere on the edge of the other scallop, matching up the scallops, to make them bigger. Does that even begin to make sense?




1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Lynn!! I love your idea for getting the larger square scallop. I went through all my dies earlier this week looking for a larger square scallop for matting my punched Santa, but after 1 hour of scratching my head decided to just layer with plain square as I couldn't find anything and the light bulb never went on to create one with the original punch. I love making tags because it is so fast and fun to come up with ideas, so this is a real treat for me to see your designs. Sandi

    ReplyDelete