About Me

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Today was our regular craft day at the Paper Palace. We used to say that it was a scrapping day and then we changed it to stamping and card making day. But there were some people who said they would like to come but they didn't scrap or stamp. So now it's just craft day and we have people who scrap, stamp, paint, knit, crochet and quilt. Mostly we talk and eat. Have you ever noticed how much better food tastes if you don't have to cook it.

I wasn't very creative today. I had lots of things that I planned to do but I just never got into the groove. I did finally make these cards using the "Of the Earth" hostess set and the "Cottage Wall" designer series paper. I love this paper. It makes everything look beautiful.









No comments:

Post a Comment