About Me

Wednesday, June 4, 2014



Here's another card from the last card class.  This is a new stamp set called So Very Happy.  Have you got a new catalog yet?  If you need one please let me know and I'll see that you get one.  These are the best catalogs yet.  There's lots of card samples and tons of samples of other ways to use stamps.  I especially love all the idea's for packaging things.  Monday was the first day that we could order from the new catalog and I put in an order right away.  There's not quite so many post it tabs in my catalog now.  And the best part is that some of the stuff was free.  As a demonstrator we can earn free things based on our sales and recruiting.  And I saved my earnings from Sale A Bration to use in this new catalog.  You can do the same and right now Stampin' Up! has a $50.00 price for new recruits.  For only $50.00 you can become a demonstrator and get a discount on all of your stamping needs.  Just go to my Stampin' Up! page, http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lynnschulz/, and use the "join the fun now" button and you can be enjoying the discounts too.

No comments:

Post a Comment