About Me

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

 
Here's another card class image.  This is not a new stamp set but the card stock is.  It's called Blackberry Bliss and it's beautiful.  But the new catalog went live yesterday so, of course, I had to send in an order but it won't get here for awhile.  In the meantime I'll try and get the rest of the class cards posted.
And if you have nothing to do on Thurs, June 5th, come to the Paper Palace and I'll show you the new scrapbooking system called Project Life.  Project Life has been around for awhile but Stampin' Up! just partnered with them and now we have some exclusive things to play with.  Project Life is about half way between traditional scrapbooking and just putting your pictures in an album.  I've been working on some samples so I'll post them tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment