About Me

Monday, May 5, 2014

Wow, I can't believe it's been over a week since I posted here.  There's just to much going on.  One of the things going on is the new catalog.  Last Monday was the new catalog launch.  It's was a red carpet premier.  We went to Walled Lake to a theater and watched the live launch from Long Beach California.  Then we all got a copy of the new catalog and a free stamp set.  And can you believe it, I haven't even had time to play with the new set.  I did get it mounted and then spent an hour trying to fit it back into the box.  So, a word of advice, if you get a set that fills the box up you might want to take a picture of the blocks before you ever take them out of the box.  Thank goodness someone else did and posted the picture so now I have the stamps back in the box.  With a picture of how they fit.
And since I went clear to Detroit I decided to stay over night and go to Ikea the next day.  Spent less than $100.00 so that was a good day. 
Back to stamping.  Here's another card from last weeks card class.  I love this set because it screams for coloring.  I know that a lot of people don't like to color but I love it and I think it really makes this card.  Alas, this stamp set is out of the Occasions catalog and it won't be carried over to the new catalog.  So if you want it you'd better order it before the end of the month. 
 
 
I showed you a Christmas card last Sat. and then how to jazz it up.  The only way I can think of to jazz this card up is maybe using pearls on the ribbon and another layer of glitter paper.  But I really like it just like it is.  Now, back to work.  Lots to do.  Hope to update this blog a little oftener.

No comments:

Post a Comment