About Me

Saturday, April 26, 2014

A "jazzed up" Christmas card.

Here's the Christmas card that we did at card class on Thurs.  I always do a Christmas card at class so that way you have 12 different cards by Christmas.  And while this card is pretty cool I decided that I needed to show people how to jazz it up a little.  I try to keep the cards pretty easy for class (doesn't always work) but it's not really that hard to bump them up a little.  So I think that I'm going to try to show that every card class.  This is the first.
 
 
And here's the way that I jazzed it up.  Just adding a little ribbon really made a big difference.  What do you think?  I'll try to post another card tomorrow. 


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that did make a ton of difference!!! I could do that at a class and just have the ribbon cut so they could take it home to add as ribbon attachment always takes the longest time.

    ReplyDelete