About Me

Sunday, May 11, 2014

 
Here's a blossom stamp out of the new catalog called Blended Bloom.  And I colored it with the Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities pens.  This isn't the best job but I'm getting better and it's so much fun.  I have to admit that this color is the only color of pens that I got but now I can hardly wait to get more colors to play with.  Both the stamp set and the pens are in the new catalog so you'll have to wait until June 1st before you can order them.  And if you need a new catalog just let me know.  I have them already and they're just waiting to go home with you.
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job Lynn -- this card is gorgeous!!! I will be playing with mine this week sometime to design a card for class so I love to see samples of others and what they have done.

    ReplyDelete