About Me

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine's Day is coming and I haven't been making any cards or anything so I need to get busy the next couple of days.  I hope you're ready because it's coming soon.  I did have time to make some of these little baskets.  I made them for the craft ladies last Sat.  I just cut two hearts and embossed the front one and then added some hearts.  The little butterfly is punched out of the glitter paper and then colored with ink.  I used sticky strip on the lower edges and added a ribbon handle.  I put a couple of chocolate hearts inside and it was done.  So if you want something fast and simple this is it.  You could even get help from a little person.  Tiger loves to punch things out so I just give him a punch and some paper and he goes to town.
 

1 comment:

  1. Very cute Lynn!! Love the little sparkly pink butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete