About Me

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Today I want to show you the new personalized stamp from Stampin' Up!  It's a round stamp and you can personalize it however you want.  You can go online and play with it and see what you can do.  The item # is 132852.  You can go into the ordering system and enter that number.  Then you'll get a page that looks like this. 
 
And this is where the fun begins.  Whatever you enter on the line for "first name" is the curved text at the top.  Whatever you enter as "last name" will appear in the box.  The "monogram" will be the center text behind the box. and the "address" will be the curved text at the bottom.  I did do a name and address stamp for myself and then I tried some other things.  Here's samples of what I tried but let your imagination run wild and see what you can come up with.  I'll be posting some more pictures of these stamps on the Paper Palace Facebook page.  Check them out and then let me know what ideas you can come up with.






 
Once you start working with this the ideas will come fast and furious.

No comments:

Post a Comment