About Me

Monday, November 4, 2013

I know that it's been to long since I've posted but here's another Christmas card for you to look at.  This card was made by Helen Owens and I got it at a swap at Creative Convention.  She used the peek-a-boo die to cut out the red frame.
 
 
And look what happens when you pull the tab on the right.  Isn't that cleaver.  How come I never think of things like this. 

 
If you want to get some stamping done this week just plan on coming to my Christmas tag class on Thurs.  We'll be making 20 tags, 4 each of 5 different designs.  And there's a few that didn't make the cut that are on display for you to look at.  This year it seems like there's a lot of stamps that would make really cute tags.  I had a hard time picking just 5 designs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment