About Me

Saturday, November 16, 2013

I'm still super busy.  Worked three days this week at Ashley getting ready for the Village of Ashley Country Christmas.  It's beginning to look like Christmas there.  And a week from yesterday there will be a dress rehearsal complete with the steam engine 1225.  So we have to have everything in place by then.  Hope you can all come sometime and see what we've done.
 
 
So I took one of Tami Ackerson's ideas.  When she doesn't have time to stamp she goes to Stampin Conncetion and finds a card that she likes.  And believe me, there's lots to choose from.  So this card is one that I found there.  I totally forgot to look and see who made this card but I think it's beautiful.  Sorry that's it's blurry.  It's a little bit of work to cut out the flower but it's worth the effort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment