About Me

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Here's a couple more Christmas cards for you.  I want to tell you what I've been doing lately so you'll understand why I haven't been blogging like I should.  I don't know how many of you have ever heard of Ashley, Mi but we're trying to get it on the map for everyone.  This year the Steam Railroad Institute in Owosso put a proposal to the village and they accepted.  So the North Pole Express is coming to Ashley for four weekends starting on Thanksgiving weekend.  The train is the one that was featured in the movie Polar Express.  Or if you're old enough you might remember when it sat on a track outside of Spartan stadium.  Anyway, the village has been cleaning, sprucing up and getting ready to greet anywhere from 1400 to ??? train riders each weekend.  If you're interested in riding the train you can check www.michigansteamtrain.com for more details.  Or if you don't want to ride the train then just come to Ashley.  We've got lots of things planned.  And if you really want to get involved we can use lots more volunteers.  Just let me know if you're interested and I'll get your name to the right people.
Now here's the cards.  I don't know who made these and it's to early to run out to the Paper Palace to find the names.  So if one of these cards are yours I apologize for not knowing.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment