About Me

Monday, October 14, 2013

Christmas elves.

I have a card all ready for you this morning but one of my fellow Rubber Queens, Sandi Dailey, had trouble with this card over the weekend.  She posted the final project last night and it's so cute that I just had to show you.  The shoes are made with the Top Note die and the ruffles on the socks are the 5 petal blossom punch.  I'm not sure that's what it's called but you know what I mean.  Isn't this just the cutest card? 
 
 
And I promise that tomorrow I'll show you the card that I have ready for you.

1 comment:

  1. Well what a surprise!! So sweet of you to post my sample design, especially because I can't post a picture on my blog until after the class. I'm in love with his green socks -- LOL!! (and yes, it is the Blossom Punch with 6 petals).

    ReplyDelete