About Me

Sunday, March 24, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin

Look at what I got in the mail last week.  I didn't get time to play with it until today.  This is my first box from My Paper Pumpkin. 
 
 
Everything in the box was wrapped so pretty in tissue paper.

 
And here's what was in the box.  Everything that I needed to make four cards and the envelopes were included too. 
 
 
There were instructions and I followed them to make this first card.

 
But there's no law saying that you need to follow instructions so these next cards are all a little different.



 
Do you like these cards?  Do you want more information?  Just go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and check it out.  It's a monthly subscription that comes right to your door with everything you need to make the projects.  And the best part is that you can stop the subscription at any time if you decide that you don't want to do it.  Or maybe you just need a couple of months off.  Then you can suspend your subscription for a month or two and then start up again. 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love these Lynn!! Hope you don't mind if I CASE some of your designs.

    ReplyDelete