About Me

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Best of 25 Years

There's so many exciting things going on at Stampin' Up! right now that I'm not sure what I've posted and what I haven't.  So if you've seen this before I apoligize but I want to be sure that it's posted somewhere.  These are the first 3 sets in the Best of 25 Years stamps.  This is Stampin' Up!'s 25th year in business and to celebrate they're are bringing back some of the favorite stamps from the first 25 years.  The best thing about these sets is that if you buy them they come with a collector's  sticker.  When you've saved 6 stickers you can redeem the card for a new stamp set of your choice up to a $14.95 value.  Let me know if you need a collector's card for your stickers.  The sticker is one that says 25 years.  So don't throw that away.
 
 
The set above is the March set and it's called Best of Flowers.  If you want this set just let me know or shop online 24/7.

 
The set above is the January set and it's called Best of Birthdays.
 
And this one is the Feb set called Best of Love. 
I'll try and post the sets each month and they are all available until April of 2014.  So you've got a while to get any of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment