About Me

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

So here's some pictures of the cards that I made with the Try It kit from My Paper Pumpkin.  In this kit there are supplies to make four cards.  The card stock, the layer, envelopes, embellishments, stamps and ink.  And instructions which I followed to make this first card.
 
 
When I made this second card I changed up the placement of the embellishments a little.

 
And on this third card I added a couple of things to embellish it a little more.  See the pearls and the ribbon? 

 
The fun thing about Paper Pumpkin is that you never know what you'll be getting in your box each month.  Except for the first month.  The Welcome Kit that you get will always be a couple of journals with all the supplies to make them and a clear block.  After the Welcome kit you won't be getting more clear blocks because you only need one.  Tomorrow I'll post a picture of the journals.  Remember that if you're interested you just need to go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com  and sign up.  There's no obligation.  You can quit at any time or you can skip a month if you want to.  And the price is only $19.95 and it includes shipping and handling.

No comments:

Post a Comment