Here are the cards that we did in card class this week. They all have something in common. We used the More Amore DSP to make the background. And each background has four different papers on it. It was pretty easy to do (right ladies?). You just pick four different prints that you like and cut them all out at one time. The layers are 4" X 51/4" Then cut them into four pieces while keeping the four sheets together. The size doesn't really matter, just don't cut them into equal sizes. Then mix and match until you have four backgrounds with four different designs on each one. We adhered these pieces to a plain white layer just to make them studier and just in case they got adhered crooked or upside down. It's really hard to get DSP unstuck but card stock usually comes off pretty good.
This last card gave me fits trying to get the flowers to look good. First I tried just using a yellow marker but I didn't like it. Then I tried putting a brad in the middle but that didn't float my boat. Finally tried the new flower trim that's in the Spring catalog. And I like it. We colored them a little by just using a sponge dauber and an ink pad.