About Me

Monday, December 10, 2012

 
This box is one that we'll be making at my Boxes and Bags class on Thursday.  Hopefully you can make a much prettier bow than I did.  I cut the tulle to short but I didn't want to waste it.  But your box might not look like this because you'll get to choose which paper you want to use. 

 
And I did get a couple of cards out on Sat (I know, I know, I'm really slow) and this is the one that made for my sister and brother-in-law.  She collects nativities so this one was perfect for her.  I did get the idea on line somewhere.  And I had to use my wheel for the music notes.  Took a couple of tries but this one looked pretty good so I used it. 
Tomorrow I'll show you the one that I did for my oldest brother and sister-in-law.  I really had to come up with a couple of new ideas because Laurel and Deb are here so much that they had seen almost all of the Christmas cards that came through here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment