About Me

Friday, December 14, 2012

Nativity Tags

My sister always makes Christmas tags for the people she works with.  Well, this year one lady asked for Nativity tags.  So last night we whipped up these tags.  Some of these images are current, some are retired and some aren't Stampin' Up! but I think they turned out pretty good.  She didn't have the ties on yet when I took the pictures. 
 


 
She says that this next year we're going to do some tags every month so we don't have to rush so much in December.  But I think I've heard that before. 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice collection!! Some of these stamps really bring back memories of past projects and cards. I have all of my Christmas stamps from years' past, I just can't seem to part with them. I also loved my Christmas card Lynn, it was very pretty and unique.

    ReplyDelete