About Me

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Daydream Medallions

Here's the card that I sent to Ted and Deb.  I got the idea online but I think it's very pretty.  And it was a good exercise in using the Stamp A Ma Jig.  The wreath was made using the Daydream Medallions stamp set.  I used the two largest stamps out of the set.  I stamped the largest medallion and then I had to use the Stamp A Ma Jig to line up the smaller stamp inside the first one.  The bird was real easy.  Just used the Bird Builder punch.  Then I ran the pieces through an embossing folder to give it a little pizzaz.  The red berries are rhinestones that I colored red using a Sharpie marker.  Because it's not a standard size I had to make the envelope but that's really easy using the Simply Scored tool.  Quick and easy but very cute.  Try it, you'll like it. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this card Lynn!! Who would have thought to use this stamp for a wreath -- awesome idea!