About Me

Monday, November 12, 2012

Time for Christmas Cards

I think it's time to start thinking about Christmas cards.  Actually, if you've been to any of my classes the last few months we've been doing Christmas cards.  But it's time to step into high gear.  Christmas is coming way to fast and I'm not ready.  So I'm going to start showing you Christmas cards and I hope that you find a few that you like.  This first one is kind of an experiment.  I wanted to use a non traditional color and this little girl from Greeting Card Kids is perfect.  Kids winter coats come in all colors and so I used Calypso Coral for her coat and I really like it.  I did her stocking in the same color but I used a blender pen so they're not as bright a color as the coat and hat.  You probably can't see it in this picture but I put some Dazzling Details on the fur parts of her coat and hat to give it a little sparkle.  I cut the image out using the Window Frames framelits and then used one size bigger to cut the mat.  The embossing folder that I used on the white is the Framed Tulip folder.  I sponged some color on it to make it pop.  I used the Stamp A Majig to add some Dazzling Diamonds to the greeting and it's a little off kilter but I like it anyway.  And here's my first of many Christmas cards.  I'll try to post everyday because I'm sure that I have that many cards to show you. 
 
 
Remenber you can always order online 24/7 or send me an email and I'll be glad to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment