About Me

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day of Gratitude

 
How many of you send Thanksgiving cards?  Ronda asked that question the other night and there were very few who said that they do.  I usually send a couple to people who are far away but I don't send to those who live close.  And why not?  Just lazy I guess.  I've got lots of beautiful cards and lots more ideas.  So this year I'm going to send more Thanksgiving cards.  And Ronda helped this goal by having this card as one of our make and takes.  This is a pretty simple card but it's also pretty.  The stamp set is called Day of Gratitude.  So lets get those stamps out and get busy. 
Also, remember that you can order from me anytime 24 hours a day.  Just send me an email or go to my Stampin' Up! web page and shop there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment