About Me

Monday, November 26, 2012

Back to work.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving weekend.  I did.  Dinner at my sister's on Thursday and then left overs for a couple of days.  But now the leftovers are gone so it's on to other things.  I spent two days at the craft show in Chesaning.  Sold a lot of cards so now I need to get busy and do some Christmas cards for me to send. 
And I want to remind you all about the Online Extravaganza sale that is going on until Weds.  Have you checked out what's on sale.  There's some great deals there.  And right now would be an amazing time to sign up to be a demonstrator.  Just think about this.  You get a set of 10 ink pads FREE.  That's a $50.00 value.  And if you pick your $125.00 worth of items to fill your kit off of the 50% off list then you would get $250.00 dollars worth of items.  Add that to the free ink pads and it's a $300.00 value for only $99.00.   What a deal.  And then you get 30% off of your first order and 20% off until the end of March.  And then if you decided you want to stay active it's only $300.00 a quarter.  But of course if you decided to drop at the end of March no one will say anything.  Just think about it and let me know.  You've got until Weds at midnight to take advantage of the sale.
And now here's a Christmas card. 

 
And don't forget about the Christmas tag class this Thursday.  Let me know by Weds if you want to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment