About Me

Friday, October 26, 2012

Big Things Happening

Hey, are you looking at some stamps for Christmas presents?  Or do you have a wish list and just haven't wanted to spend that much money.  Have I got a deal for you.  This Monday we're having a big sale.  Check out the details below.
  • Starting at 12:00 AM (MT) and ending at 11:50 PM (MT), almost every stamp we sell will be 15 percent off.

  • This means all stamps in the current catalogs including
    • Background stamps
    • Personalized name stamps
    • Cookie press stamps
    • Single stamps
    This DOES NOT include
    • Hostess sets
    • Bundled stamp sets (stamps bundled with dies, etc.)
    • Digital stamp brush sets
    There is no minimum purchase, and no limit to the number of stamps you can order.

    Come to my house on Monday for Tools and Techniques class and order lots of stamp sets.  You'll be saving money and I'll earn a prize. 

    Get your order to me as soon as possible.  Monday night is the deadline. 
    Send it to me in email - pennylynn2@yahoo.com
    Call me  - 989-862-5666
    Order it online.  Click on the "Shop Now" button on the right side bar.

    If you were at class yesterday I'm going to hold those orders until Monday so you can even add to that order. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment