About Me

Saturday, September 24, 2011

September Card Class

I don't know why things have to be so difficult.  My Kodak photo program is so easy to use but this new Nikon program requires a tech degree just to figure out how to use it.  So then a salesman at a camera store said that I could use the Kodak program with the Nikon camera.  Well it kind of works.  I can't edit the photo's or change the file size.  So I apologize for these pictures.  They haven't been edited in any way and they're aren't the greatest.  But here's a couple of pictures from this weeks card class.  I debated a long time before deciding to do this little treat box.  It's a little complicated and time consuming but I think it's so cute that we just had to do it.  It's the milk carton die from Sizzix and I just love it.  I've already made a couple of Christmas boxes and I can see it being great for Valentine's Day and Easter. 


I'm not sure why this picture looks so blue but like I said, I couldn't edit it.  I got this card at convention and the ladies in card class picked it out last month.  Again, it's a little time consuming but it's so pretty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment