About Me

Sunday, September 25, 2011

More card class

Here's three more cards from last weeks card class.  Most of the ladies say they don't send Halloween cards but I wanted to do one anyway.  So here's a little more elegant card for Halloween.


 The image in this card is from a set called Style is Beautiful.  It's a beautiful set.  Check it out on page 140 in the big book.


 This set is Always Thankful and it's in the Holiday Mini.  It's a great set for fall themed cards.


And fall is here.  We might not be ready but it's really here.  When I went for my walk yesterday I noticed how many trees are starting to turn color.  I love fall, it's my favorite time of the year.  I think I'll have to get away for a couple of days and just go on a color tour. 

1 comment:

  1. You don't have time to get away!! Get back to work missy, love your cards (especially the Fall card). See you Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete