About Me

Friday, October 22, 2010

More Christmas planners

Okay, I know I said that I would show you a Christmas planner that only has three pockets but I tried and tried and I didn't like how it turned out.  So instead here's a couple more that have four pockets.  These are so much fun and don't have to be for Christmas.  You could make one for any occasion that you are planning. 
Here's the first one.  I wanted to do one in black and white to see how elegant it would look.  Not sure this qualifies as elegant but I like it.  You might not be able to see but on the bottom panel I stamped Baroque Motifs in versamark and embossed with black powder.



Here's in inside.  I didn't do it up nearly as fancy as the first one but you could always add more to it.  On the second panel from the left I used heat and stick and chunky black glitter but it doesn't show up very good in the picture.

 And this is the blue one that you saw in my other post.  I finally finished it with just snowflakes.  It was real fast and easy but I really like it.  The folder matched our Tempting Turquoise pretty good so I just used Temping Turquoise and Not Quite Navy for the snowflakes. 


And here's the inside, again, quick and easy.  I'll be watching for folders next August so that I can  have a Christmas Planner class next year.  Until then you're on your own.  If you make one send me a picture.  I want to see what you come up with.

1 comment:

  1. These turned out really great Lynn -- I like the black and white one. It does look elegant. I will have to send you a picture of one I made about 4 years ago. Yes, it was all SU product!! Packing up my PC and should be on the road in about 2 hrs max (maybe before as I have some workshop delieveries before getting to hotel. We are going to miss you!!
    hugs,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete