About Me

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Holiday Bundles

Okay, I know that I said that I would show you another Christmas planner but things don't always go my way.  I spent Monday in Lansing and today with the dentist.  Alright, I didn't spend all day at the dentists but by the time he was done all I wanted to do was come home, take some pain pills and go to bed.  I feel much better now but I'll probably be going back tomorrow for a little adjustment.  So the result is that I still don't have the Christmas planner done.  BUT, there's good news.  Stampin Up! has done it again.  Just in time for Christmas they're offering some Holiday bundles.  Check out the Holiday Bundle on the right hand side of the page.  These specials will save you 20% off of the regular price.  And it changes the November tag class that I'm offering.  The price for the stamp set and the label punch is $10.00 cheaper than it was.  What a deal!!  Just let me know if there's anything you want from this special, or you can go to my Stampin Up! web page and order it online. And if you'd like to book a workshop so that I can show you things to make with any of these sets just let me know.  The holidays are coming way to fast.  Are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment