About Me

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Man, there's so much going on right now I don't know where to start. So the first thing I want to do is remind you that I'm having a Rag Quilt purse class next Tues., April 13th. It's only $5.00 but you do have to have your own sewing machine and furnish everything that you'll need. Just let me know if you want to come and I'll send you the materials list.

And now to celebrate finally getting my taxes done I've decided to offer a tax time deal to you. From now until April 15th order anything to do with the Big Shot and get 15% off. You will have to pay the regular price for shipping and handling and tax. I have no control over those items. Just call me or send me an email.

And last but definately not least is the news from Stampin Up! that they are retiring a bunch of colors and will be introducing new colors in July. The retiring colors are glorious green, green galore, gable green, yoyo yellow, only orange, pink passion, pixie pink, orchid opulence, lovely lilac, brilliant blue, close to cocoa, creamy caramel, really rust, ruby red, cameo coral, summer sun, bordering blue, brocade blue, ballet blue, taken with teal, handsome hunter, pale plum, blush blossom, apricot appeal, barely banana, mellow moss, sage shadow, almost amethyst, lavender lace, basic brown and going gray. I'm really going to miss some of these colors. But we do have time to stock up on these colors before they're gone. And remember that this includes paper, ink pads, reinkers, markers, crayons, stampin pastels, ribbon and buttons. So take inventory and see what you need before it's all gone.
I guess that's enough for today. Tomorrow I'll tell you about the new colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment