About Me

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Here are some pictures from my rag quilt purse class that I did last night. There were five of us there and we had a great time. This first picture is of the purse that I made last night. I had my mind all made up that I wanted pink cabbage roses but when I got to the quilt shop I saw this material and I had to have it. This pink and black beauty belongs to my sister-in-law, Deb. It's a real girly girl bag.
This is Michelles bag. She didn't cut out her squares on the Big Shot so it looks a little different. She also only used one pattern of material.
Here's Connie with the one that she made for her son's lady friend. But she said that she was going to take it to work today and show it off and if anyone offers to buy it, IT'S SOLD.

And this is the last one. Alice made her's with three different black patterns but she lined it with white. Someone told her that they thought that a white interior would make it easier to find things.

All in all I thought the class went great and I loved all the purses. If you ever want to do one of these just let me know and I'll set up another class.
And if any of you live anywhere near Ovid please go and check out the quilt shop there. It's really nice and that's where Deb and I got our material.



No comments:

Post a Comment