About Me

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Sorry I've been so slow posting anything.  I had surgery, total knee replacement, a week ago and it really kicked my butt.  Turns out I'm allergic to the pain meds they were giving me. 
Anyway here's the next Designer Series Paper.  It's called "True Gentleman" and I love it for masculine cards.  It's part of a suite and there's a punch, buttons, stamp set and some beautiful nave ribbon. 
 
 
Here's a card made with this suite.  I didn't have the navy ribbon so I substituted this punch.  I could have used the long strip from the Flourish Thinlits.  It would be faster than the punch.  Remember, anytime you need a piece of ribbon you can use the piece from the thinlits.  You'll probably see this card in a class sometime.  I'll look for some more samples for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment