About Me

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Sale A Bration is here and I'm really late.

 
Here's one of the best reasons to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  Swap Cards.  These are from Tues night's Rubber Queen meeting. 
Some of these images are stamp sets out of the Occasions catalog and some are from the Sale A Bration catalog.  I hope to be posting a lot more pictures of Sale A Bration catalog because these are the ones that you can get for free.  On the bottom row the three cards on the left were made with Sale A Bration sets. 
A word of warning.  I'm not sure what's going to happen with card class this month.  It's on Jan.  25th here at the Paper Palace.  My problem is that I'm scheduled for a total knee replacement on Jan. 17th.  Will I be ready for a card class on Jan. 25th?  Not sure.  When I had my other knee done I ended up in the nursing home for a few days after surgery.  So I guess you'll just have to stayed tuned for further updates.  I'm sure that I will still have card class on Jan. 29th at Penny Lane in Ashley.  That might be the only class that I'll have in Jan.


No comments:

Post a Comment