About Me

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Have you ever gotten something in a box that was so nice that you just couldn't throw it away?  Here's a couple of boxes that I got recently.  This first one came from the eye doctor's office.  It had my new glasses in it.  It was already black and all I did was add the gold die cuts.  You probably recognize the Flourish Thinlits.  I used the multipurpose adhesive sheets on the back of the gold foil. 
 
 
Here's another box that I just had to keep.  This box had my new cell phone in it.  There were stickers on the top, sides and bottom so I had to cover them with designer series paper.  I love the Lemon Lime Twist paper.  I could probably have done a fancier medallion on the top but I couldn't wait.  I might change it later.  Not sure what I'll do with these boxes but I'm sure that sometime a birthday or Christmas will come along and I'll find a present to put in them.

 
So don't throw away those good boxes.  And my next recycle project will be with the boxes below.  Another great thing to recycle is the box that Paper Pumpkin comes in.  I've got a stack of them and I have recycled a few of them for presents.  So think of all the things that can be recycled with paper and stamps and die cuts and all of the other great Stampin' Up! products.


No comments:

Post a Comment