About Me

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Well, wasn't yesterday a funny day?  Or are you going to tell me that it was a great day.  I was at Ashley for the Trading Days Festival sitting in the village office when someone said "oh my gosh.  Look at that"  The storm came up so fast that people didn't have time to run for cover.  It stormed so bad that we couldn't see anything.  And then to top it off my niece called me and said that I shouldn't try to get home because she didn't think I could get there.  She said that there were trees down everywhere and there was no power.  She called me later and said that she had gotten to my house and everything looked okay.  Thank you Jesus.  No one was hurt but there was lots of damage in the neighbor hood.  Here's a couple of pictures of the house just down the road from me.

 
But today the weather turned out beautiful so clean up has started.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment