About Me

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Beautiful Bouquet

 Well, it's been so long since I've posted anything that I'm not sure I remember how to do it.  I'm finally getting back into the swing of stamping.  This card uses some new product out of the new catalog. 
 
The stamp set that I used is "Beautiful Bouquet" and the images were cut out using the new "Bouquet Bunch" framelits.  I wanted to have a ribbon on the cards but I don't have any Perfect Plum ribbon so I used one of the Bitty Bows in Lemon Lime Twist.  I used the Detailed Dragonfly thinlits to cut out the dragon flies.  The framelit has four dragon flies so I had to do a little trimming.  To get the different shades on the flowers I just stamped each flower twice without re-inking. 
I'm looking forward to the weekend because it's Trading Days in Ashley.  I'll be having my retired stamp sale on Friday at Penny Lane in Ashley.  And if you need a new catalog be sure to stop in and get one.  I'll also have lots of give-aways.  I'm trying to clear out the shelves in the Paper Palace so that I'll have room for new things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment