About Me

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Card class

Do you need a break from this weird, winter weather?  I think that today's the first day in about five days that we haven't had fog but we still don't have sunshine.  So if you're looking for something to do come to the Paper Palace (my house) on Thurs to make cards.  Or you can go to Penny Lane on Monday.  We'll be making 8 cards, 2 each of 4 different designs, with envelopes.  And the cost is only $15.00 or free with a minimum order.  Or if it's your first time then the class is free.  Don't want to come by yourself then bring a friend.  The more the merrier.  The only thing I ask is that you let me know that you're coming so that I can have everything ready.  That's right, I do all the prep work and you just stamp and assemble.  So if the weather is getting you down come and have a fun break with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment